Thursday 24 January 2013

Friends Gardens - Leslie's fruit trees

OMG OMG OMG! Check out Leslie's beautiful pears and apples. There must be 300 pieces of fruit on each tree. Leslie had me over to help her with her pruning. It just shows what a lovely bounty of fruit you can have if you bag your fruit early. 

I always recommend bagging your fruit early so the Fruit Fly don't ruin your harvest.








I just had to show off Leslie's amazing sunflowers....and look at the beans going mad around them.


Well done Leslie!

If you would like to have your garden published on my blog, or maybe you have a harvest that your especially proud of...I'd love to see it and so would my readers. So email me some photos of your garden or harvest...and I'll publish them for you right here in "Friends Gardens".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there...Thanks for reading Blooming Gardens. We love to receive comments on the blog....and we look forward to every one of them.