Thursday 24 January 2013

Friends Gardens - Jill

I received a lovely email from Jill M the other day. Yes Jill, I can see the batch of frogs eggs. Your garden is very healthy to be able to attract a frog to lay eggs in there. That's great. 




I love your petunia bed too, it would be fantastic for attracting the bees to pollinate your veg. Well done! 


If you would like to have your garden published on my blog, or maybe you have a harvest that your especially proud of...I'd love to see it and so would my readers. So email me some photos of your garden or harvest...and I'll publish them for you right here in "Friends Gardens".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there...Thanks for reading Blooming Gardens. We love to receive comments on the blog....and we look forward to every one of them.