Sunday 23 December 2012

Sponsors please read


I use sponsor buttons on my blog to promote crafty people, small and home-based ethical businesses. I like that blogs are an inexpensive and convenient means to bring potential buyers to creative folk who are working from home or based in a small workshop. 


I also like to promote family owned  businesses who have similar interests in my own.The buttons will always reflect the values we live by. We promote mostly handmade goods, small family owned business and not the large multi-chained businesses. 


The revenue or barter helps me keep the Blooming Gardens blog running and gives me a small income.I never accept guest posts, so please don't ask.


For more information please contact: 


Richard Moran

practicalgardens64@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there...Thanks for reading Blooming Gardens. We love to receive comments on the blog....and we look forward to every one of them.